This is more than just a tide watch. With just a quick glance at your wrist
the Rip Curl Shipstern
Tidemaster 2 can tell you the time, the current tide, how high or low the
current tide is and the current phase of the moon. All of this information is
great for anyone that loves to spend any amount of time in or near the ocean.
That means you surfers, fisherman, boaters and scuba divers.
How does this tide watch do all of that? The engineers at Rip Curl came up
with the idea and patented it. They call it the Automatic Tide System and don't
worry about your geographic location because this tide watch has tide charts
pre-programmed for 200 of the worlds greatest beaches. Check out some of these
other great features.
- Stainless steel case - Strong and durable and resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Quartz movement - Always on time
- Countdown timer - Great for scuba divers. Sometimes it is all to easy to
lose track of time when your down there.
- Dual time - Know the time for two places at once.
- Stop watch
- Water resistant to 660 feet or 200 meters
- Digital and analog displays
- Back light - Bright and easy to read even in the sun.
- Diving bezel
- Mineral crystal window - Strong, durable and resistant to scratches.
If you are looking for the ultimate watch for yourself or anyone that enjoys
the ocean then you really can't do any better than the Rip
Curl Shipstern Tidemaster 2. The ability to adjust to tide system to your
specific location offers a huge advantage that other tide watches in this price
range do not have.